Tuesday, May 12, 2015


Vaccines: Why I no longer shoot up

     Dontcha just hate it when some huge burly adult starts lecturing you about how wonderful and necessary it is to spank kids?  "Yeah, well," I always reply, "how about if you just wait to beat on them until they are adults your size too -- and big enough to fight back." 

     And this is the exact same reasoning that I apply to vaccines as well. 

     "Why don't you just wait until your kids are adults and let them take the shots then -- after they are old enough to study all the pros and cons and then decide for themselves."  And how do I have the chutzpah to say something like this?  Because as an adult, I myself was forced to take a whole bunch of shots.  And I hated them because they hurt.  And I also hated them because they caused permanent damage as well.

     When I was in the Peace Corps in South Africa back in 2009, I was told that in order to remain in the Peace Corps, I would have to take a whole bunch of shots.  So in order to remain in the Peace Corps, I lined up.  "Sir, yes, sir!"  Hey, I liked my job.  And was given no choice.  And so I got a whole bunch of shots.  And had all kinds of reactions, including permanent diminishment of actual physical strength and energy and an inability to think clearly for approximately six months after getting the shots -- not quite the same as having mini-autism.  But close.

    Peace Corps or not, I would never do that again.  Trust me, I will never never ever voluntarily shoot up again!

     And yet here in America, even as we speak, almost every two-month-old baby in our entire nation is routinely forced to get eight (8) vaccines at one time -- and then another two more rounds of these shots before they even reach their first birthday -- before they are anywhere near being able to "Just say no".

      Tetanus, whooping cough, diphtheria, flu, hepatitis, rotavirus, polio and pneumonia vaccines.  That's eight batches times three rounds of each.  That's a hecka lot of vaccines -- especially since at least some of them could easily wait (or not be given at all).  And having actually suffered through this horrendous Needle Park myself as an adult, I can truly feel these poor sweet babies' pain!

     Plus the Peace Corps tells me that I am now immune to rabies, yellow fever, meningitis, measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, diphtheria, hepatitis, polio and typhoid fever -- but I still wouldn't want to test that theory out.

     And according to a recent article in GreenMedInfo, "A remarkable study reveals that a vaccinated individual not only can become infected with measles, but can spread it to others who are also vaccinated against it -- doubly disproving two doses of MMR vaccine is '99% effective,' as widely claimed.  One of the fundamental errors in thinking about measles vaccine effectiveness is that receipt of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine equates to bona fide immunity against these pathogens."  http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/measles-transmitted-vaccinated-gov-researchers-confirm

     So apparently measles vaccines only make you immune for a while (if at all) -- and then what happens if we end up like the American Indians did, with no immunity at all?  And dead?

     And then I got a really helpful e-mail from my friend Richard, giving me a whole bunch of 411 on vaccines, their effectiveness, their cumulative effects on children and even whether or not they can exacerbate the already-known environmental causes of such diseases as autism.  Richard recently did an excellent analysis of the literature now available regarding the dangers (or lack of them) in vaccines -- and was also willing to share his results with me.

     "Your research is pretty comprehensive," I e-mailed him back, "but do you have a URL to it?"  No, he did not.  So I decided to include his analysis here -- because I believe that every parent should have this information, whether you finally chose to vaccinate your bambino or not.  Here's the URL for it:  http://jpstillwater.blogspot.com/2015/05/richard-tamms-report-on-vaccines.html

PS:  Here is one thing that Richard left out -- the effects that vaccines and other Big Pharma drugs have on our mitochondria.  "On our what?" 

      Mitochondria is that stuff in our cells that is actually responsible for 90% of the energy that we need to sustain life.  "Got mitochondria?"  No?  Then you just might be dead.  Or else, according to a recent article by Dr. Gary Kohls, you just might have a bad case of schizophrenia, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, stroke, migraine, Alzheimer's, epilepsy or non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (whatever that is).  http://ppjg.me/2015/05/05/mitochondrial-collateral-damage-thanks-to-big-pharma-iatrogenic-drug-and-vaccine-induced-mitochondrial-disorders/

     Oh crap.  This is what I may have to look forward to just for joining the Peace Corps?  Sucks to be me.

PPS:  I really am totally in favor of administering vaccines that help prevent life-threatening diseases.  But.  There should be a choice of which vaccines to give to babies, how actually necessary they are to save lives and how often they are given -- as well as having a pool of funds set aside for the percentage of children who have really bad (quality-of-life-altering) reactions instead of just a blanket denial by Big Pharma that administering so many vaccines never, ever have any serious side effects at all.