Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Note to self: Politico.com was at Obama's press conference and I wasn't....

I couldn't believe it! At his press conference tonight, Obama answered a whole bunch of questions from a whole bunch of right-wingers, including even one from Politico.com -- but no one from OpEd News or Smirking Chimp had even been invited.

I wouldn't have been surprised if even Rush Limbaugh had showed up.

Not only that, but the word "Healthcare" was bandied around a lot tonight -- but none of the members of the press in the audience even mentioned "Single-Payer" healthcare. If I had been in that audience, I woulda asked about single-payer healthcare. You KNOW that I would.

Note to self: "Get over it, Jane. No one in Washington is even INTERESTED in inviting us liberal bloggers to Presidential press conferences." But maybe they should. We correctly predicted that the Iraq invasion would be a disaster. We correctly predicted the fall of the U.S. economy. And we elected Obama.