Wednesday, January 07, 2009









Bush's two biggest con games: Iraq's Shock & Awe and Gaza's Shock & Awe

(Photos are of Iraq's Shock & Awe, Gaza's Shock & Awe and baby Mena trying to make sense of a Justice Department legal document.)

Well I don't really have time to write on this subject because I'm too busy right now with my own Shock & Awe. Last February, I asked the U.S. Department of Defense to give me my money back when they let me down regarding an embed in Iraq -- and they refused. So I took them to small claims court for breach of implied contract. And now I myself am being bombarded with legal documents by the Justice Department. "In-coming! Watch out!"

The Feds' latest effort arrived today by FedEx. "Defendant prays that...judgment be rendered in favor of the Defendant for its costs of suit incurred...." Now they want ME to pay for THEIR untold thousands of dollars of litigation costs. That's malicious persecution! All I want is my $1,780 back. Humph.

So I don't really have time to write about how George W. Bush lied to the American people about that phony Niger yellow-cake and those nonexistent weapons of mass destruction and that Saddam Hussein was supposedly in league with Al Qaeda. George Bush out-and-out LIED to us. And then the creep went on to kill a million Iraqis and he STILL isn't in jail.

And now, under Bush's orders and with his consent, Israel has been given billions of dollars of all kinds of terrible weapons -- jet fighters, cluster bombs, phosphorus gas, depleted uranium ammunition, tanks, missiles, nuclear devices, the list goes on forever -- so that Bush's neo-con counterparts in Israel can stage their own Shock & Awe in Gaza.

We were conned into believing that Iraq's nightmare Shock & Awe was justified. And now we are being conned into believing that the unbelievably horrific Shock & Awe in Gaza is justified too.

Just you watch. Five years from now, long after all the bodies of dead women and children have been buried in Gaza just like they have been long ago buried in Iraq, America will finally learn the truth about Gaza -- that the Israeli neo-cons deliberately broke the ceasefire so that they too could have an excuse to reign down death from the skies upon innocent civilians -- just like George W. Bush did to Iraq. And American newspapers will once again cry out about how they had all been MISLED.

Misled my foot!

New York Times, do your homework! Washington Post, check your facts. Or the next big con job that the neo-cons attempt to pull off might be something like another Katrina -- or another 9-11.

But I digress. I gotta get back to preparing for my trial -- it's on Friday January 9, 2009, at the Berkeley Courthouse, 2120 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Department 202 at 1:45 pm. See you there.